Monday, December 14, 2009

Hurry, Hurry! Mama Sita's Contest



My Mom is giving away a Book--her book on her Blog! Yippee!

The photo is above because I couldn't get it to insert here.


Many of you know that my Mom has put together a wonderful organizing book for families. It helps you keep track of medical issues, soccer coaches, outside interests, and emergency locations all in one handy-dandy little book. It is called the Family Record Keeper. It looks like a cookbook, so that you can keep it with your cookbooks for easy retrieval. It is a binder, so that you can take out the pages you don't need, and add extras if you want (not that you need to--Mom thought of everything). Click the link above to order your own book.

To try and win your own Family Record Keeper, do the following:

1. Peruse the Family Record Keeper website here.

2. Go to my Mom's blog here or at www.marysgreathouse.blogspot.com or click the "Mama Sita link at the left) and...

3. Leave a comment about why you think the book is so wonderful and/or why it would help you. Mama Sita is drawing for the winner on December 16th at midnight, so you better hurry.

P.S. I am not being paid to do this review, and any order will result in more work for me, but I want you to order anyway!

No comments: