Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The untagged

So, I'm participating in my cousin Eliza B's untag.

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME (first pet, current car):
Onion Prius--doesn't real sound like a good one. It sounds more like an advertisement for a new odor of car freshener
2. YOUR GANGSTA STAR NAME (favorite ice cream flavor, favorite type of shoe): Chocolate Almond Asics--depends how you pronounce the last part, whether it would work or not.
3. YOUR NATIVE AMERICAN NAME (favorite color, favorite animal): Blue Cat. Boy, that sounds fierce.
4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME (middle name, city where you where born): Rachel Payson. This one does actually sound like a soap opera name, I must admit--I must be destined for greatness in bad T.V.
5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME (first three letters of your last name, first two letters of your first name):Greme--Maybe they got the name of the Gremlins this way.
6. SUPERHERO NAME (2nd favorite color, favorite drink): Green lemonade--saving the thirsty around the world with dyed beverages!
7. NASCAR NAME (the names of your grandfathers): Earl Wallace--just wanted to make it unnatural for those of you who know my family.
8. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME (your 5th grade teacher's last name, a major city that starts with the same letter): Johnson Jakarta. Johnson is kind of a manly name. I hope that I don't need to change genders to have this job.
9. SPY NAME (your favorite season/holiday, favorite flower):
Fall Lily--Companion to the Fall Guy, only better than he is.
10. CARTOON NAME (favorite fruit, article of clothing you are wearing right now): Peach Hoodie. I think I'm going to be the next character on Strawberry Shortcake. There may be a brawl to oust the current peach character, if there is one.
11. HIPPIE NAME (what you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree): Honey Bunches of Oats Maple. I think perhaps that would be a new kind of cereal rather than a Hippie name. It's a long name for a Hippie to remember in their psychedelic state.

Remember, Green Lemonade will quench that thirst you have.
signed, Peach Hoodie

P.S. You're going down Peach Blush!

As is the tradition with this, I tag No One.

3 comments:

Beee said...

Well I hope you enjoyed your little time of diversion from what you were doing beforehand. I did see that you labeled it as "stupidness" which it may be, but hey, that's entertainment for you.

Stephanie T said...

Way to funny!

Wells and Holly said...

For some reason I couldn't log onto your blog before, but I finally figured it out. You still make me laugh! I miss hanging out with you!